Christmas in the Emergency Room
It is Christmas Eve and things are calm in the E.R. at Bethlehem Christian Hospital. The staff is preparing for a celebration when things begin to go awry! Fun and engaging!
Running time: Approx. 60 minutes
8 (or 11) females, plus cheerleaders, 13 (or 10) males plus football players.
- Gladys - Head Nurse. Drill sergeant. Any age from 30 to 60.
- Amber - Candy Striper. Her elevator does not go all the way to the top. Teenager. WAY too cheery!
- Kathy - Nurse/Receptionist
- Dr. Frank - Horrible bedside manner. 30-40 yrs old. Can be male or female
- Dr. Young - Very Young. Can be male or female.
The Guests of the Inn (E.R.)
- Richard Caldwell - Worrier, frustrated. Husband to Mrs. Caldwell
- Alice Caldwell - Hypochondriac, Wife to Mr. Caldwell
- Bob Bluenose - Allergic to everything.
- Brandon Marshall - Broken leg, skateboarder
- Marshall - Brandon's mother.
- Coach Shep - Head Coach of the Rams.
- Coach Abel - Assistant Coach, Could be female.
- Brett Horne - High School football star of "The Rams"
- Marcie Mutton - Head of the Cheerleaders called "The Sheep"
- Paula - Cheerleader
- If you want extras you can add other Football players and Cheerleaders
The Magi (This can be the King "Family" and substitute females in some of the roles.)
- Jonathan King - Part of King Brother's Trio
- Casper King - Part of King Brother's Trio
- Michael King - Part of King Brother's Trio
- Corporal O'Hara - Night Policeman on extra duty. Sweet on Kathy.
The Royal Family
- Joey - New father to be
- Molly - 8 months, 29.95 days pregnant