Forgiven! - Script
Forgiven is an entire Easter program. It uses sign language, mime, acting, dowel rods and more to move and delight the audience.
This is a powerful presentation of the mercy of God. The characters of John the Baptist, the Woman Caught in the Act of Adultery, Hamul and the thief on the cross appear during the presentation, then reappear at the end to hammer home the love and mercy of God's forgiveness.
- ANTHEM OF PRAISE – full cast -- banners
- JOHN THE BAPTIST -- monologue
- IT’S ALL ABOUT A MAN -- dowels - 15 people
- YOU RAISE ME UP -- Acting, sign, dowels
- STONE HER -- monologue, followed by a choral reading
- ALABASTER BOX -- solo sign with a few actors
- WHERE’S MY GOAT? -- Comedy sketch - 2+ actors
- FROM A SINCERE HEART -- dowel - 6 or more people
- VIA DOLOROSA -- ENTIRE CAST – ACTING
- THIS DAY -- monologue
- LORD, I SURRENDER -- dowels/sign
- I AM FORGIVEN -- 4 actors
- ANTHEM OF PRAISE – REPRISE – ENTIRE CAST
- THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD IS HERE - dowels/sign
You could produce this drama with only 12 people, but if you have more, then you will be splitting the time and energies between more people.
There is a DVD of a presentation of this production. Click Here